Sahaita is a 100% volunteer-run 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in the US, with chapters in India and Canada. Founded in 2005, Sahaita is committed to educating, supporting, and uplifting underprivileged members of society. We accomplish this through 3 pillars of seva - healthcare initiatives, education sponsorships (including vocational training) and humanitarian relief.
Sahaita will help to provide resources that are readily available to the needy children and elderly regardless of their status, background, religion or caste.
We will help to provide resources in the following areas:
- Providing equal opportunity and resources to needy children and elderly regardless of their status, background, religion, or caste
- Organizing charitable clinics that provide preventive health education and immunizations in California and India
- Providing help to shelters for orphans, disabled children and adults
- Providing education tools for less fortunate children of California and Punjab
- Helping other charitable organizations working for the welfare of children and poverty stricken communities around the world